SODA CRYSTALS 1000g, FAS
Powerful grease remover and multi-purpose cleaner, soda crystals perfectly complement Marseille soap for a clean and spotless home.
Made with 100% of ingredients of natural origin, our olive Marseille soap flakes are certified by Ecocert as natural detergent.
Ingredient: Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1 tablespoon = 15 g
Recommendation: Before washing, protect surrounding areas. Store away from moisture. Do not place soda crystals contact with aluminium or fragile light alloys.
- To increase stain removal efficiency of your Marseille soap laundry detergent and prevent scale formation, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals for coloured laundry or ½ glass of soda crystals for white laundry in the detergent dispenser or directly in the drum of your washing machine.
- For heavily soiled laundry, mix 2 tablespoons of soda crystals in a basin of lukewarm water. Soak the laundry for 30 minutes before wash.
- Make your own dishwashing liquid by diluting 15g of soda crystals in 1L of water.
- For sparkling dishes, add 400g of soda crystals in 5L of hot water in a basin. Leave the glassware immersed for a few hours. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- To recover your burnt pans and pots, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals with a bit of boiling water. Wait 8 hours then wash and rinse with clear water.
- For very greasy surfaces, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals and 2 tablespoons of homecare black soap in 1L of hot water. Apply the mixture with a sponge, then rinse and dry.
- For the most clogged grids, mix 60g of soda crystals with a little hot water to obtain a pasty preparation. Apply this mixture to the grid by rubbing and leave for 8 hours. Rinse with clean water.
- To maintain your toilet, sprinkle a damp sponge or brush with soda crystals and scrub. Rinse with clear water.
- To thoroughly clean your toilet, add 3 tablespoons of soda crystals to 1L of boiling water. Pour this mixture into the bowl and wait 15 minutes. Scrub and flush.
- To unclog pipes from soap, hair, grease, etc., mix 100g of soda crystals in 1L of boiling water. Pour the preparation into the drain.